Chelsea Physician Discusses Cardiovascular Care During Heart Health MonthKathryn Harmes, MD, MHSA, FAAFP is a board-certified primary care physician for Trinity Health Michigan/IHA Medical Group in Chelsea and 5 Healthy Towns Foundation Board Member. She spoke with the Sun Times News to discuss signs and symptoms of an unhealthy heart.
Source: Sun Times News
- Working Well begins in the workplace
- CSA Fair comes back to Chelsea
- What’s the 5HF Survey?
- Celebrating MHAT’s first year
- What is a Medical Fitness Facility?
- Say hello to Meghan
- Heartfelt Partnerships
- Stockbridge Teen Center open for business
- Thank you for being a friend
- 6 Tips for Thriving This Holiday Season