The Dexter Senior Center began serving the Greater Dexter Area in 1971. It continues to be a place where older adults can enjoy companionship, be entertained, become fit, and improve their overall health and sense of wellbeing. It is a place where members feel comfortable and valued.
At the center, we offer:
- Arts (watercolors painting, acrylic painting, weaving, cardmaking)
- Music (ukelele group, dulcimer group, choir)
- Enrichment (French, Medicare, monthly speakers)
- Fitness (chair yoga, silver fit, stretching)
- Services (massage, foot care, reflexology)
- On-Site Meals (Senior Cafe Lunches)
- Cards and Games (Scrabble, Mahjong, Hearts, Bridge, Pinochle)
For homebound older adults, we offer Meals on Wheels delivered at lunchtime on Monday-Friday.
We partner with the W.A.V.E. for transportation to and from the center.