Veterans Park is located at the corner of Main St. (M-52) and Sibley Rd. It was constructed in 1955 and rededicated in 2009. A large black marble memorial is a tribute to those who have served in our armed forces both in peace time and during armed conflicts. The park is also referred to as “Boat Park” because of its large wooden ship play structure. The park also features picnic tables, ball fields and is adjacent to a small stream.