Dexter Winter Farmers Market
January 13, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, repeating until April 20, 2024
We are dedicated to supporting local growers and producers by providing Dexter and the surrounding communities with a friendly and welcoming farmers market, which meets the demands of local residents for purchasing local, fresh food and merchandise.
- Michigan fruits, vegetables, and herbs must be fresh and of high quality.
- Produce labeled “organic” should be grown on farms with organic certification or labeled “naturally grown” if using organic methods.
- Bakers should make their food from “scratch”.
- Processed foods and baked goods must be made by the vendor in a licensed food establishment or in accordance with the 2010 Michigan Cottage Food Law.
- Vendors must grow their own plants and cut flowers.
- Michigan-Raised Meat, Poultry, and Egg products must be of high quality, properly refrigerated/frozen, and properly labeled. Only products raised by vendor may be sold.
- Meat must have been processed at a USDA inspected facility and vendor must display license each week.
- Vendors selling eggs must comply with USDA rules, if applicable to the vendor.
- Our indoor venue will be sanitized before and after each event.