Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training
March 27 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Common signs and symptoms of mental health and substance use challenges
- How to interact with a person in crisis
- How to connect a person with help
- Expanded content on trauma, substance use and self-care
- This takes place on the MHFA Connect platform and it is estimated to take 2 hours. It is self-paced, so you can start and stop as needed.
- This covers a lot of background information and introduces you to the course content.
- Instructor Led Sessions
- The instructor led sessions for this course are taking place at Chelsea Hospital over 2 dates, March 26th & March 27th. Learners must attend both of these instructor-led sessions!
- These sessions allow you to meet the others in your course and is where we cover the bulk of the course content.
- This consists of the post-test, so we can measure your learning and is how you gain access to your certificate.
- This typically takes 30 minutes.
Materials will be provided for this course, including a manual and participant processing guide.
Registration is required and closes March 22nd. To Register email firstname.lastname@example.org